Sunday, July 29, 2018

ULOG: International Essay Contest Result, ICO Lottery and New Passive Income


 in ulog •  25 days ago
Hello ! I hope all of you guys are doing well. I thought of making a quick ulog today to share with you what I have been doing for the past few days. As usual I have been scanning the web for earning opportunities and contest that I can participate on. Honestly there is a lot of them but I don't participate in all of them as it takes too much of my already scarce time.
photo_2018-07-01_19-25-32.jpg
Most of the earning opportunities I go for are cryptocurrency contests, bounties and airdrops. If you like to know more about these earning opportunities you may follow my twitter account: AnkarlieSantos as I always share them there. I have developed a liking in participating in these events as it seems that I always win in some of them especially in blogging contests where I have won in some already. Recently I have won in an international essay contest hosted by Huobi in which I was chosen among the Rank 3. Although I was not chosen among the Rank 1 I am still proud of my accomplishment since my entry was the only English entry that was chosen.
winner contest.png

Image source
Unfortunately I have not seen a blogging or writing contest in the past few days to participate on but I i have chanced upon a very interesting ICO lottery which everyone can participate. You can read about the project here and my review here. If you want participate right away I invite you to register under my referral link here if you like. The task to participate in the ICO lettery are simple just retweeting and following their social media accounts. There are also some blogging task to increase your chances to win the ICO lottery.

Image Source
I suggest you register quickly as this ICO lottery is only available for one month. You need to start early so that you can build your referral network that will increase your chances of winning the ICO lottery. Bloggers are of the advantage in the ICO lottery as it gives them massive stakes when they contribute blog articles. You what are you waiting for? Come and join you can win as much as 14,000 Euro worth of Cryptocurrency of the 700,000 Euro reward pool.

image source
For those who are in a lookout for a legitimate passive income (although with some investment) you might want to check out this new exchange that has rocked the rankings of the crypto exchange. CoinEx with its new business model have usurp the place of Binance as the number 1 cryptocurrency exchange by volume. You can verify it by googling reputable cryptocurrency news outlets or just take a glimpse at coinmarketcap.com (CMC). The average trading volume of Binance if I am not mistaken binance  has about 1.2 Billion USD trading volume per day but Coinex is now a little over 2 billion USD at the time of this writing.
CET.png

Image Source
With the new business model Coinex enable holders of the their utility token CoinEx Token (CET) to get a lion's share on the earnings of the exchange. This was such a disrupted business move on the part of Coinex that no other than the CEO of Binance and the the CTO of Huobi called them out for implementing such an aggressive profit sharing model. This is probably why CMC has excluded them in the Crypto Exchange Rankings which is typical practice when encountering unusual activities like overly high or low prices or trading volume.
As for me I have invested about 1,000 USD in the platform to get daily payouts from the new business model that entails trade-driven miningand dividend distribution. This is on top of the profits of the increasing price of CET due to increasing demand as more investors gets on-board and repurchase plan of the company where they plan to "burn" CET lowering the total supply. By investing in CET I will get daily rewards straight to my wallets in the exchange. For those who are not ready to invest you may also receive CET Tokens that can give you profit sharing rights through referrals. The more you refer the more CET tokens you will get.
Since It has been my daily routine to monitor and discover high value bounties and airdrops I will start a new blog series featuring curated airdrops, contest and bounties with the purpose of sharing with you high value earning opportunities. In doing you I will be able to help you guys discover earning opportunities at the same time be able to build my referral network if you chose to register under my referral links. That is all for now guys I hope you found this blog-post useful. If you have any questions about what I wrote please feel free to comment below.
Summary:
Please follow me in twitter:
Please follow me in Linked:

No comments:

Post a Comment