Friday, August 3, 2018

Bronze Buddha Statue and The Metal Stupa of Goryeo Kingdom in Baekje Museum of 88 Olympiad Park.

Bronze Buddha Statue and The Metal Stupa of Goryeo Kingdom in Baekje Museum of 88 Olympiad Park.

 in travel •  8 hours ago
The unprecedented relics were waiting for me. It was a surprise those relics were appeared in the corner of the exhibition room. I could not understand why they displayed those Buddha statue and the metal stupa.
Maybe, those relics were not related to Yeongkook-sa temple. It seemed that the relics in this room were rented to fill the exhibition hole, because the relics excavated from Yeongkook-sa temple were not enough for the space.
But the relics in this corner space were astonishing for me.
The Buddha statues made in Goryeo Kingdom were considered low quality in the view point of the Art.
But in my thought, this Buddha was well made as much as those of Shilla and Baekje Dynasty.
_6010194.JPG
_6010198.JPG
_6010201.JPG
_6010199.JPG
_6010195.JPG
_6010196.JPG
The metal stupa was made with elaborate.
How did they make complicated ornaments of the stupa. How did they attached those complicated items to the stupa more than 1000 years ago. How did they have such a excellent technic ?
The balance of the stupa was perfect.
And decorations and ornaments were very detail and excellent.
It was wondered how they made this beautiful stupa at that times.
_6010213.JPG
_6010207.JPG
_6010209.JPG
_6010208.JPG
_6010210.JPG
_6010204.JPG
_6010205.JPG
It was great pleasure for me to look at those masterpieces.
It was the very last day of the special exhibition of Yeongkook-sa temple.
So you cannot see the relics anymore in Baekje Museum.
Sort Order:  
@slowwalker, Glad to watching variation of Buddhist culture of Koreans. I'm wondering special exhibition looking photography of relics and metal stupas and Buddha statues. It's greatest technology usage. Yeongkook-sa temple has impressive designs & decorations. I got massive historical knowledge through your behind story indeed contents. The Lord Buddha has religious hand expressions. Nice you decided to shared daily basis. Triple gem bless you.
@slowwalker,
I think that Buddha's statue had 2 gems and they were stolen. Like you said it's a perfect craft work and when you talk about the Stupa, I had another thought. Coz in my country stupa are in different shape! But in here this is unbelievable! The balance of that metal structure is so perfect! After 1,000 years of time, it still exist as it is and could balance the entire structure perfectly!
The craft man of that Stupa should master that knowledge to do this work! It's great to see something that i really don't know! Moreover, this is the first time I have seen this type of Stupa in metal! My country (Sri Lanka) we couldn't find this form of Stupa!
Great photography and description! Specially it's a great to see articles related to Buddhism and it's histories! Thank you!
Cheers~
Extraordinary .
Good job my senior friend
와.. 저 탑이 우리나라 유산이라니 자랑스럽습니다!
오늘도 걸작들 소개해 주셔서 감사드려요. 불상 이마의 보석은
누가 훔쳐갔을까요?
Very Nice post 👌,Thanks @ slowwalker
I have been there long time ago.... I could not take photo like that though :(... amazing ones...
불상의 분위기가
그저 신비롭기만 합니다
보고만 있어도 힐링이 되어지고
죄업이 사라질 것 같은 느낌이 듭니다
You made it very carefully.
Thanks to you, it was a great tour.
I find the history of your country very interesting, like many other countries, its beginnings always focus on disputes with the Indians and people who abuse power, so independence begins, reading this helped me a lot to understand why it is important to know the history, Teach to open your eyes and have your own judgment.
Este arte maravilla a cualquiera @slowwalker ese Buda y el Templo con sus figuras son espectaculares
The relics look very good and I am surprised by all the details that it has, it is an inexplicable job for me because of the way they did it, but it is very well done.
I really do not see the relic of the Buddha of low quality with respect to art, in my opinion it is a work of art and the level of detail, I love it. It's my opinion, but maybe it's wrong. 🤔
Well these are never of low quality...it has been done with attention to detail...I don't believe any Art is ever of low quality and I want to thank you for sharing these amazing work...
Awaiting your next post :)
Wow,... mantapppp.. nice work slow, so beautiful ;)
These works of art are real masterpieces. Thank you for telling me about them.
Shared on twitter promoting good quality content #Steemit. Stephen
Bronze Buddha Statue and The Metal Stupa of Goryeo Kingdom in Baekje Museum of 88 Olympiad Park.#steemtalent #JoinSteemit #Steemit @Steemit
20180803_104008.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive